Sunday 27 April 2008

And so it begins..

Evenin'. You're reading this because the inimitable McGrue accused me of being lame (hah!) if I didn't pull my proverbial finger out and join The Gruedorf Challenge, a means by which I will be regularly harassed to do some work on our lovely VERGE game.

So, will I be joining the challenge? Well, no. Development isn't going fast enough to keep up with Gruedorf's cracking pace. However, the prospect of some sort of public presence for the odd project or two is a promising prospect.

To that end, I start here with a development blog, keeping whoever's listening up to date on what exactly it is my erstwhile collaborator and I are actually doing with our spare time. Right now, we're working mainly on an action RPG (ok, well, that and playing Invasion in UT2004). It's called The Witching Hour, it features witches. And guns.

So, here we go.

No comments: